London to Brighton Cycle Ride 2023
Sunday 10th September 2023
Clapham Common, London
Registration fee: £10
Fundraising target: £150
Leave the bright lights of the city and cycle off in search of the coast. Take on Europe’s oldest charity bike ride, cycling from the iconic sights of London, following 55 miles of wonderful cycling terrain on quiet roads through Sussex countryside before making a grand arrival at the glorious coastal city of Brighton, crossing the finish line on the beautiful beachfront.
Lia’s Wings is a national charity that provides hospital air transfers for children. We ensure that babies and critically ill children can access specialist treatment and care, wherever they are in the UK.
Full mechanical support
Coach and bike courier services
Free buffet lunch
What you'll receive
• Free buffet lunch – this takes place at 29 miles in the picturesque village of Turners Hill
• Water stops – at 21 miles in the morning and 45 miles at the top of Ditchling Beacon
• Full mechanical support
• Entry for just £10
• A Lia's Wings running vest or t-shirt
• London to Brighton Cycle Ride medal
• A fundraising pack stuffed full of useful materials to help maximise your fundraising
• Fundraising support from the Lia's Wings team
Sign up now
Already have a London to Brighton Cycle Ride place?
If you have already booked your own place through the London to Brighton Cycle Ride official website and would like to raise funds for Lia's Wings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. There’s no minimum fundraising pledge, just raise as much as you can! Don’t forget to use our fundraising pack stuffed full of useful materials to help maximise your fundraising. Everything you raise will help us fly babies and critically ill children to hospital. Find out more about how we will use your fundraising.